Self-shooting Producer / Content Creator
Location: London or Cheltenham
Who & What are we?
We are a multi-award winning, data-driven, content agency that’s growing fast providing scalable, measurable results for brands navigating ever changing platforms. We do all of this with our “No Nonsense” process. No smoke, no mirrors, just content that works.
Recently listed in the top 100 places to work, we have offices in London, Manchester and Cheltenham, and we offer a hybrid (and dog friendly) working environment, all we ask is that you’re able to access the Cheltenham office when needed.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace culture where everyone feels respected and included. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds, identities and lived experiences.
You might not think that you have all the skills or experience required for this role, but if you like the sound of us please apply anyway as we prioritise culture fit and ambition just as much as what you know already. After all, knowledge gaps can be filled, but you can’t teach personality & attitude.
What will you be doing?
At PinPoint Media, we understand the importance of digital content in today’s world of brand and business marketing. Our data-driven, human-inspired approach ensures that our content cuts through the noise and resonates with audiences.
We are looking for a creative and talented Self-shooting producer / Content creator to join our fantastic and ambitious creative team, who specialises in creating engaging content across social and digital platforms.
Reporting into our producers, the ideal candidate will be working within our fast-paced creative and social teams in Cheltenham and London and will be tasked with creating and shooting a range of creative output, from social UGC content, through to interviews and showreels, mini-docs and campaigns, to product shoots and covering live events, all delivered to a high level standard set out by and supported through our Producers, Head of Creative and Creative & Strategy Director.
This role will work across all of our services, including covering individual self-shoot projects on location and working on larger productions with our producers, to creating social first content both InApp, and in our purpose built, in-house studio.
Our environment encourages knowledge sharing, learning, and mentoring as the team grows. As a business, we welcome new thinking, fresh ideas and points-of-view.
Who we are looking for:
Key personality & skills
Personable, creative, socially minded, eager to learn with a great sense of humour. Able to develop the narrative, think on their feet. Confident shooting with mirrorless/DSLR cameras, through to creating TikToks, or capturing BTS on mobiles across planned shoots, ad-hoc briefs and studio productions.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Help to plan, develop and execute video and social content, including pre-production planning, ideation, logistics and execution of shoots.
- Self-shoot location based video production projects across B2B, B2C, events and internal communications, based either on a brief or a specific client strategy.
- Create, shoot / capture and edit a wide range of video and still image content including Influencer and UGC across organic social and paid digital. (TikTok, Reels, YouTube, etc) ensuring consistency of vision, quality control and delivering on the social strategy.
- Provide Quality Control support across our content output, providing in-house support for the lead producers and the wider creative team where required.
- Experiment with new software including AI and techniques to stay up-to-date on creative solutions for client content creation.
- General audio and filming support for ad-hoc projects, from podcasts to PPM marketing collateral including inhouse photography where required.
- Oversee management and organisation of video assets through our DAM.
- Monitor social trends and incorporate findings into planned campaigns and initiatives to drive growth and high-level engagement.
- Maintain equipment and help to keep our in-house studio organised and efficient.
Qualities of the ideal candidate:
- Technical knowledge in video equipment, from gimbals to grip kit.
- Knowledge and understanding of editing including Adobe suite through to CapCut. Final Cut Pro a bonus.
- Be aware of TikTok trends/sounds and how best to implement them.
- Knowledge of studio/interview lighting techniques, and studio photography a benefit.
- Good technical understanding of sound equipment and accessories.
- Strong understanding of the production process, including pre and post-production.
- Clear understanding of social first content, delivered across channels such as Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Positive and committed with a 'can-do’ attitude and a flexible approach.
- Able to work cross-functionally to keep all team members up to date on projects and statuses.
- Good time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects, with great attention to detail, comfortable working both autonomously and in collaboration with others.
- Confident and articulate, with the ability to voice and share ideas and opinions both internally and with clients.
- Passionate about moving image and social media.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Full driving licence and ideally access to own vehicle, but not a necessity.
What’s in it for you?
- Clear progression, training, development & career planning
- Company annual profit share scheme.
- Dog friendly offices.
- Proper Flexi-Working & flexi-Hours.
- Fantastic, friendly, close-knit team.
- Monthly Recognition Scheme.
- Annual awards.
- 3, 5 & 10 year anniversary awards & additional annual leave.
- Regular company socials - anything from go-karting to clay-pigeon shooting! Strictly no ‘team-building’ torture!
- Employee referral bonus.
- Summer and Christmas parties plus quarterly incentives.
- Company pension
- 23 days holiday allowance + bank holidays.
- Employee Assistance Programme & Mental Health First Aiders
- Monthly one to ones with your Line Manager and Biannual appraisals.
- Free office parking.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Generous maternity and paternity policy.
Competitive Salary £30,000 - £35,000
Are you in?
We’d love to get to know you so please include a funny or interesting fact about yourself in your application alongside your portfolio and either a video-based application or your CV, cover letter.