Social Content Creator / Motion Graphics Designer
We usually respond within a day
Social Content Creator / Motion Graphics Designer 👾
Technology driven, human-inspired content.
Location: London with the ability to work flexibly from office/home.
Who & What are we?
We are a multi award winning, data driven, content agency that’s growing fast providing scalable, measurable results for brands navigating ever changing platforms. We think every business deserves smart-thinking, human, targeted content that unlocks possibilities and delivering game-changing results shouldn’t be reserved for the über-brands. And why shouldn’t any brand demand ‘wow’ from their content… whether that’s production, engagement, influencer, unlocking ‘always on’ or discovering new platforms and audiences. We do all of this with our “No Nonsense” process. No smoke, no mirrors, just content that works.
Recently listed in the top 100 places to work, we have offices in London, Manchester and Cheltenham, and we offer a hybrid (and dog friendly) working environment, all we ask is that you’re able to access one of the offices when needed.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace culture where everyone feels respected and included. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds, identities and lived experiences.
You might not think that you have all the skills or experience required for this role, but if you like the sound of us please apply anyway as we prioritise culture fit and ambition just as much as what you know already. After all, knowledge gaps can be filled, but you can’t teach personality & attitude.
What will you be doing?
We have a vision to be the most EFFECTIVE tech-driven, digital-first content marketing agency in the SOCIAL SPACE, by creating and delivering ground-breaking content with impact. From exceptional video to trend-busting native social, the brief is simple - we want to create content that delivers results for brands and drives fame.
As a Content Creator / Motion Graphics Designer, you'll be driven, knowledgeable, efficient and passionate about creating content for social media whilst utilising the most appropriate software, tools and apps like CapCut. Experience with in platform editing is also required. You will also demonstrate a thorough understanding of best practise across these platforms and have created social content for brands. We’re looking for someone who is very confident and agile in their editing abilities. This role also requires motion graphics at an intermediate to proficient level so experience of working in After Effects is needed. An understanding and knowledge of Graphic Design would also be a benefit to this role. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a keen eye for detail. We have a FANTASTIC team, so we’re looking for a team player who has a proactive and solution-focused approach to content, with an ability to meet deadlines.
- Be effective, proactive and solution focused.
- Utilise the best software, tools and apps for creating content at all times.
- Excellent awareness of trends on creative content for social.
- Experienced editor and motion graphics designer with ability to be agile.
- Some experience of Graphic Design is a benefit.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Highly organised with the ability to time-manage effectively.
- Team player.
- Thrive in a very fast paced environment.
Skills & Experience
- Experienced in creating social media content for brands.
- Experience in After Effects, Final Cut and apps such as CapCut.
- Ability to understand and interpret briefs from producers and the social team.
- Good time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Confident and articulate, with the ability to voice and share ideas and opinions.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Strong creativity with high attention to detail.
- Confident in own abilities.
- Great team player.
- A problem solver who is proactive, driven and ultra-organise.
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
- Sense of humour.
What’s in it for you?
- Clear progression, training, development & career planning
- Company annual profit share scheme.
- Dog friendly offices.
- Proper Flexi-Working & Flexi-Hours.
- Fantastic, friendly, close-knit team.
- Monthly Recognition Scheme.
- Annual awards.
- 3, 5 & 10 year anniversary awards & additional annual leave.
- Regular company socials - anything from go-karting to clay-pigeon shooting! Strictly no ‘team-building’ torture!
- Employee referral bonus.
- Summer and Christmas parties plus quarterly incentives.
- Company pension
- 23 days holiday allowance + bank holidays.
- Employee Assistance Programme & Mental Health First Aiders
- Monthly one to ones with your Line Manager and Biannual appraisals.
- Free office parking.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Competitive Salary £30,000 - £35,000 DOE p/a plus benefits.
Are you in?
We’d love to get to know you so please include a funny or interesting fact about yourself in your application alongside either a video-based application or your CV, cover letter.
- Content Creator
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Social Content Creator / Motion Graphics Designer
Loading application form
Already working at PinPoint Media?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.