Video & Social Content Producer 📸
Data-driven, human-inspired content.
Location: London or Cheltenham with the ability to work flexibly from office/home.
Who & What are we?
We are a multi award winning, data driven, content agency that’s growing fast providing scalable, measurable results for brands navigating ever changing platforms. We think every business deserves smart-thinking, human, targeted content that unlocks possibilities and delivering game-changing results shouldn’t be reserved for the über-brands. And why shouldn’t any brand demand ‘wow’ from their content… whether that’s production, engagement, influencer, unlocking ‘always on’ or discovering new platforms and audiences. We do all of this with our “No Nonsense” process. No smoke, no mirrors, just content that works.
Recently listed in the top 100 places to work, we have offices in London, Manchester and Cheltenham, and we offer a hybrid (and dog friendly) working environment, all we ask is that you’re able to access one of the offices when needed.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace culture where everyone feels respected and included. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds, identities and lived experiences.
You might not think that you have all the skills or experience required for this role, but if you like the sound of us please apply anyway as we prioritise culture fit and ambition just as much as what you know already. After all, knowledge gaps can be filled, but you can’t teach personality & attitude.
What will you be doing?
After a record-breaking year, we are looking for someone who lives and breathes content ideation and creation, to join a rapidly growing side of our business.
This role is about knowing the right kind of video content to produce for our brands and how to bring it to life. From high-end corporate to lo-fi TikTok’s, you will have the experience to come up with ideas that resonate with audiences and work hard for businesses.
You don’t need to have picked up a camera yourself (although great if you have) but will be comfortable directing and overseeing video production from concept to post-production. Just as importantly, you’ll be well versed in creating polished presentations and treatments as well as pitching big ideas to our raft of clients.
You will be self-motivated, someone who gets culture and is confident in their opinion. You will be able to understand always-on content strategies and most importantly, have the energy to cope with implementing them in the fast-moving world of social.
Skills & Experience
- Create decks & present creative proposals and original ideas for new projects or opportunities driven by social strategy.
- Manage and work on the production of scripts, storyboards and mock-up’s to sell in the idea and ensure consistency of vision. You will host client design meetings and calls and be the main client contact throughout production stages.
- Produce and direct shoots, working with directors and filmmakers – As well as overseeing all aspects of post with our post-production team.
- Oversee the creative post-production, maintaining high standards of creative and championing best practice.
- You will research, showcase and demonstrate innovative thinking in social and help proactively sell in new native functionalities and ideas to clients.
- Be responsible for the effective delivery of all projects, on time and on budget, whilst managing client relationships & expectations.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Strong creativity with high attention to detail.
- Able to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment.A problem solver who is proactive, driven and ultra-organised.
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
- Great team player with a client-centric focus and possess the ability to build strong and effective working relationships.
- Punctual and willing to work hours as required on-location to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Confident and articulate, with the ability to voice and share ideas and opinions both internally and with clients.
- Sense of humour.
- Good time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
What’s in it for you?
- Clear progression, training, development & career planning
- Company annual profit share scheme.
- Dog friendly offices.
- Proper Flexi-Working & Flexi-Hours.
- Fantastic, friendly, close-knit team.
- Monthly Recognition Scheme.
- Annual awards.
- 3, 5 & 10 year anniversary awards & additional annual leave.
- Regular company socials - anything from go-karting to clay-pigeon shooting! Strictly no ‘team-building’ torture!
- Employee referral bonus.
- Summer and Christmas parties plus quarterly incentives.
- Company pension
- 23 days holiday allowance + bank holidays.
- Employee Assistance Programme & Mental Health First Aiders
- Monthly one to ones with your Line Manager and Biannual appraisals.
- Free office parking.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Competitive Salary £32,000 - £37,000 DOE p/a plus benefits.
Are you in?
We’d love to get to know you so please include a funny or interesting fact about yourself in your application alongside either a video-based application or your CV, cover letter and any examples of work.