Account Manager 🏾🏼
Data-driven, human-inspired content.
Location: London or Cheltenham, with the ability to work flexibly from office/home.
Who & What are we?
We are a multi award winning, data driven, content agency that’s growing fast providing scalable, measurable results for brands navigating ever changing platforms. We think every business deserves smart-thinking, human, targeted content that unlocks possibilities and delivering game-changing results shouldn’t be reserved for the über-brands. And why shouldn’t any brand demand ‘wow’ from their content… whether that’s production, engagement, influencer, unlocking ‘always on’ or discovering new platforms and audiences. We do all of this with our “No Nonsense” process. No smoke, no mirrors, just content that works.
Recently listed in the top 100 places to work, we have offices in London, Manchester and Cheltenham, and we offer a hybrid (and dog friendly) working environment, all we ask is that you’re able to access one of the offices when needed.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace culture where everyone feels respected and included. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds, identities and lived experiences.
You might not think that you have all the skills or experience required for this role, but if you like the sound of us please apply anyway as we prioritise culture fit and ambition just as much as what you know already. After all, knowledge gaps can be filled, but you can’t teach personality & attitude.
Who and what will you be?
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager who lives and breathes social media platforms and content creation to join our rapidly growing agency working on a range of national and international brands.
You will be working with our creative, production, strategy & social teams to deliver high-impact social, paid media content marketing strategies. Our account management team is rapidly growing, so there is a great opportunity for growth & development. We’re looking for a ‘do-er’ and ‘go-getter’, someone who will take the reins and own it.
You will ensure an exceptional level of client services by pre-empting and managing client requirements, internal resource, delivering successful projects whilst maintaining a profitable service and going the extra mile in representing our business.
- Be the day-to-day contact for your clients, working with them and our teams to deliver successful content campaigns.
- Sharing clear and thorough updates and reporting with clients regularly over email, phone calls and face-to-face meetings, while providing recommendations and expertise at every stage of the campaign.
- Represent your clients internally to ensure effective creative briefing & delivery of all projects, on time and on budget, whilst managing client relationships & expectations.
- Creation of client presentations as required.
- Compiling budgets and timing plans for clients.
- Ensure creative & strategic excellence across all deliverables.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of producing creative content for social.
- Managing the work priorities for yourself and your project team.
- Being able to thrive in a very fast paced environment.
- Planning and booking resource across multiple departments and adjusting plans alongside updates to timing plans.
Skills & Experience
- Experienced in client account management, project management, content strategy, financial management, content production & social media delivery.
- Experience in managing accounts with organic social & paid social media spend. OOH & TVC campaign delivery a bonus.
- Ability to understand and interpret clients’ requirements instantly.
- Good time management skills and ability to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously.
- Confident and articulate, with the ability to voice and share ideas and opinions both internally and with clients.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Strong creativity with high attention to detail.
- Confident in own abilities.
- Great team player with a client-centric focus and possess the ability to build effective working relationships.
- A problem solver who is proactive, driven and ultra-organised.
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
- Sense of humour.
What’s in it for you?
- Clear progression, training, development & career planning.
- Company annual profit share scheme.
- Dog friendly offices.
- Proper Flexi-Working & Flexi-Hours.
- Fantastic, friendly, close-knit team.
- Monthly Recognition Scheme.
- Annual awards.
- 3, 5 & 10 year anniversary awards & additional annual leave.
- Regular company socials - anything from go-karting to clay-pigeon shooting! Strictly no ‘team-building’ torture!
- Employee referral bonus.
- Summer and Christmas parties plus quarterly incentives.
- Company pension.
- 23 days holiday allowance + bank holidays.
- Employee Assistance Programme & Mental Health First Aiders.
- Monthly one to ones with your Line Manager and Biannual appraisals.
- Free office parking.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Competitive Salary £32,000 - £38,000 p/a plus benefits.
Are you in?
We’d love to get to know you so please include a funny or interesting fact about yourself in your application alongside either a video-based application or your CV, covering letter and any examples of work.