Data Driven, human inspired content.
Location: Cheltenham with the ability to work flexibly from office/home
Who & What are we?
We are a content agency that’s growing fast and transforming our clients’ communications. We think every business deserves smart-thinking, human, targeted content that unlocks possibilities and delivering game-changing results shouldn’t be reserved for the über-brands. And why shouldn’t any brand demand ‘wow’ from their content… whether that’s production, engagement, unlocking ‘always on’ or discovering new platforms and audiences. We do all of this with our “No Nonsense”process. No smoke, no mirrors, just content that works.
Recently listed in the top 100 places to work, we have offices in London, Manchester and Cheltenham, and we offer a hybrid (and dog friendly) working environment, all we ask is that you’re able to access one of the offices when needed.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace culture where
everyone feels respected and included. We welcome and encourage applications
from candidates of all backgrounds, identities and lived experiences.
You might not think that you have all the skills or experience required for this role,
but if you like the sound of us please apply anyway as we prioritise culture fit and
ambition just as much as what you know already. After all, knowledge gaps can be
filled, but you can’t teach personality & attitude. Equally if you are a little more senior but like the sound of the role, please still apply and we can discuss opportunities.
Who and what will you be?
We are looking for someone who lives and breathes social media platforms and content creation to join our rapidly growing business. You will be assisting our social creatives and post-production team to edit social media video content with a vastly diverse range of clients.
This can include (but is not limited to) YouTube Shorts, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram content. With our work quickly expanding into VR, AR and gaming platforms such as Twitch and the Metaverse - there is a chance to rapidly fast-track your career and develop specialisms in a supportive and entrepreneurial environment.
Skills & Experience
- Competent and creative editor.
- Knowledge of TikTok – with a demonstrated experience creating native content on the platform.
- Experience creating content for social media. This is a junior position, so you don't have to be an expert, but we are looking for someone with previous experience, even if it's for personal projects.
- Final Cut Pro X experience desirable but not essential.
- Experience with sound editing and/or colour grading is desirable but not essential.
- Motion graphics / animation experience in After Effects is desirable but not essential.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Strong creativity with high attention to detail.
- Confident in own abilities.
- Use initiative to manage workload.
- Desire to be challenged and open to feedback.
- Able to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
- Ability to work to meet tight deadlines and quick turnarounds on projects.
- A problem solver who is proactive, driven and ultra-organised.
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
- Great team player with the ability to build strong and effective working relationships.
- Punctual and willing to work hours as required to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Sense of humour.
What's in it for you?
- Clear progression, training, development & career planning.
- Company annual profit share scheme.
- Dog friendly offices.
- Proper Flexi-Working & Flexi-Hours.
- Fantastic, friendly, close-knit team.
- Monthly Recognition Scheme.
- Annual awards.
- 3, 5 & 10 year anniversary awards & additional annual leave.
- Regular company socials - anything from go-karting to clay-pigeon
shooting! Strictly no ‘team-building’ torture!
- Employee referral bonus.
- Summer and Christmas parties plus quarterly incentives.
- Company pension.
- 23 days holiday allowance + bank holidays.
- Employee Assistance Programme & Mental Health First Aiders.
- Monthly one to ones with your Line Manager and Biannual appraisals.
- Free office parking.
- Cycle to work scheme.
£20,000 - £25,000 DOE p/a plus benefits
Are you in?
We’d love to get to know you so please include a funny or interesting fact about yourself in your application alongside either a video-based application or your CV, cover letter and any examples of work.