Data Driven, human inspired content.
Location: London with the ability to work flexibly from office/home.
Who & What are we?
We are a content agency that’s growing fast and transforming our clients’ communications. We think every business deserves smart-thinking, human, targeted content that unlocks possibilities and delivering game-changing results shouldn’t be reserved for the über-brands. And why shouldn’t any brand demand ‘wow’ from their content… whether that’s production, engagement, unlocking ‘always on’ or discovering new platforms and audiences. We do all of this with our “No Nonsense”process. No smoke, no mirrors, just content that works.
Recently listed in the top 100 places to work, we have offices in London, Manchester and Cheltenham, and we offer a hybrid (and dog friendly) working environment, all we ask is that you’re able to access one of the offices when needed.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace culture where
everyone feels respected and included. We welcome and encourage applications
from candidates of all backgrounds, identities and lived experiences.
You might not think that you have all the skills or experience required for this role,
but if you like the sound of us please apply anyway as we prioritise culture fit and
ambition just as much as what you know already. After all, knowledge gaps can be
filled, but you can’t teach personality & attitude.
Who and what will you be?
We are looking for an experienced Paid Media Manager who lives and breathes paid media and content creation to join our rapidly growing agency.
You will be responsible for planning and managing the execution of clients’ social & search paid media campaigns in collaboration with our strategy & production teams.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join the team at a pivotal point in the company’s history. We are building a team of Content Strategists, Social Media, Search, Data, Digital and Analytical Experts, who have a deep understanding of content marketing strategy, digital marketing and communications to allow seamless delivery of online and offline campaigns across all channels for our clients.
With a real opportunity to work with and grow in a department of like-minded creatives, social experts and strategists, this role also comes with great career progression opportunities as the business continues to expand. We’re looking for a ‘do-er’ and ‘go-getter’, someone who will take the reins and own it.
- Plan, implement, optimise and manage paid search & social campaigns, including collaborative ideation sessions.
- Ensure Paid Social & PPC campaigns are optimised according to best practice guidelines.
- Work as part of the Content Strategy team, to assist with the development and delivery of client paid content plans & social strategies across all key social channels, including Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn, along with PPC channels (Google & Bing).
- Monitoring, optimising and analysing campaigns as well as giving actionable recommendations for improvements both mid-flight and after the campaigns have ended.
- Implementing conversion tracking across clients’ websites using Google Tag Manager to measure the success of the campaigns.
- Configuring Google Analytics accounts according to best practice, including goal/event tracking.
- Investigate campaign and market trends, conduct competitor analysis, and provide campaign insight to ensure delivery of best-in-class campaigns.
- Comprehensive Monthly Reporting, analysis, and ongoing insights and recommendations to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs.
- Support new business pitching, attend client pitches and partake in proposal submissions.
- To closely monitor trends in the different industries relevant to our client base and creating stimulus to present to the wider agency teams on a regular basis.
- Be responsible for the effective delivery of your projects, on time and on budget, whilst managing client relationships and expectations.
Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in a similar role with ideally 1-3 years’ experience PPC & paid social experience (buying).
- In-depth knowledge and experience with managing PPC campaigns on Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising. An active Google Ads Search Certification is a bonus.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with paid social campaigns on Facebook/Meta Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads, TikTok Ads Manager, YouTube (Google Ads) and Twitter Ads with active Google Ads Video Certification.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with paid display campaigns on Google Display Network and any other 3rd party platforms with an active Google Ads Display Certification.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager with an active Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
- Experience of publishing and reporting platforms.
- Experience with mentoring/training junior team members.
- An eye for creative design (desired).
- Meta Blueprint certification (desired).
- Knowledge and experience with Google Campaign Manager 360 or Google Search Ads 360 (desired).
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing and strong negotiation skills.
- Confident in own abilities.
- A problem solver who is proactive, driven and ultra-organised.
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
- Great team player with a client-centric focus and possess the ability to build strong and effective working relationships.
- Sense of humour.
What's in it for you?
- Clear progression, training, development & career planning.
- Company annual profit share scheme.
- Dog friendly offices.
- Proper Flexi-Working & Flexi-Hours.
- Fantastic, friendly, close-knit team.
- Monthly Recognition Scheme.
- Annual awards.
- 3, 5 & 10 year anniversary awards & additional annual leave.
- Regular company socials - anything from go-karting to clay-pigeon
shooting! Strictly no ‘team-building’ torture!
- Employee referral bonus.
- Summer and Christmas parties plus quarterly incentives.
- Company pension
- 23 days holiday allowance + bank holidays.
- Employee Assistance Programme & Mental Health First Aiders
- Monthly one to ones with your Line Manager and Biannual appraisals.
- Free office parking.
- Cycle to work scheme.
£35,000 - £45,000 DOE plus benefits.
Are you in?
We’d love to get to know you so please include a funny or interesting fact about yourself in your application alongside either a video-based application or your CV and covering letter.