Location: Cheltenham or London, with the ability to work flexibly from office/home.
Who & What are we?
We are a no nonsense content agency. We say ‘no nonsense’ because we believe that every business should be able to get amazing-looking, hard-working, well thought out content without having to pay the earth or jump through agency hoops. So, we’re direct, agile, cost-effective but also smart and CREATIVE (yes, in caps). We want to tap into the latest technologies, stretch native platforms until they break and create stuff that just makes people go ‘Wow’… because no nonsense doesn’t have to mean dull, right?
With offices in London, Manchester and Cheltenham we’re growing fast and love transforming our clients’ communications.
Who and what will you be?
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager who lives and breathes social media platforms and content creation to join a rapidly growing agency.
We are looking for someone who can work with multiple clients on supporting their content marketing across a range of content mediums, including video production, animation, podcast, photography, design, motion graphics and high-volume social content for recognised brands. We’re looking for a ‘do-er’ and ‘go-getter’, someone who will take the reins and own it.
The role is focused on developing relationships and accounts with existing clients and supporting them from initial brief through to final delivery. You will ensure an exceptional level of client services by pre-empting and managing client requirements, internal resource, delivering successful projects whilst maintaining a profitable service and going the extra mile in representing our business.
Be the day-to-day contact for existing clients, working with them to identify opportunities for both them and our business.
- Be a driving force for generating new project opportunities with existing clients.
- Prepare and present detailed client proposals, project delivery plans and accurate quotations.
- Represent your clients internally to ensure effective delivery of all projects, on time and on budget, whilst managing client relationships & expectations.
- Delivery of retainer agreements including oversight of campaign & project delivery.
- Ensure that agency process in being followed.
- Ensure excellence across all deliverables.
- Social media and content strategy consultation.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of producing creative content.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of your client’s businesses, markets, competitors and relevant content trends to maximise on opportunities for our clients and grow the account.
Skills & Experience
Experienced in client account management, financial management, project management, content strategy, content production & social media delivery.
- Experience in managing accounts with paid & social media spend including Out Of Home (OOH).
- Ability to understand and interpret clients’ requirements instantly.
- Good time management skills and ability to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously.
- Confident and articulate, with the ability to voice and share ideas and opinions both internally and with clients.
- Confident in own abilities and be able to proactively influence clients and manage their expectations.
Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Strong creativity with high attention to detail.
- Confident in own abilities.
- Great team player with a client-centric focus and possess the ability to build strong and effective working relationships.
- Able to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
- A problem solver who is proactive, driven and ultra-organised.
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
- Sense of humour.
What’s in it for you?
- Fantastic, friendly and close-knit team.
- Apple laptop & mobile phone contribution.
- Company pension.
- 23 days holiday allowance + bank holidays.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Development & training.
- Monthly Recognition Scheme.
- Annual awards.
- 3, 5 & 10 year anniversary awards & additional annual leave.
- Regular company socials - anything from go-karting to clay-pigeon shooting! Strictly no ‘team-building’ torture!
- Employee referral bonus.
- Summer and Christmas parties.
- Monthly one to ones with your Line Manager and Biannual appraisals.
- Free office parking.
- Cycle to work scheme.
£28,000-£35,000 DOE p/a plus benefits.
Are you in?
We’d love to get to know you so please include a funny or interesting fact about yourself in your application alongside either a video-based application or your CV and cover letter.