Data Driven, human inspired content.
Location: London or Cheltenham with the ability to work flexibly from office/home
Who & What are we?
We are a content agency that’s growing fast and transforming our clients’ communications. We think every business deserves smart-thinking, human, targeted content that unlocks possibilities and delivering game-changing results shouldn’t be reserved for the über-brands. And why shouldn’t any brand demand ‘wow’ from their content… whether that’s production, engagement, unlocking ‘always on’ or discovering new platforms and audiences. We do all of this with our “No Nonsense”process. No smoke, no mirrors, just content that works.
Recently listed in the top 100 places to work, we have offices in London, Manchester and Cheltenham, and we offer a hybrid (and dog friendly) working environment, all we ask is that you’re able to access one of the offices when needed.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace culture where
everyone feels respected and included. We welcome and encourage applications
from candidates of all backgrounds, identities and lived experiences.
You might not think that you have all the skills or experience required for this role,
but if you like the sound of us please apply anyway as we prioritise culture fit and
ambition just as much as what you know already. After all, knowledge gaps can be
filled, but you can’t teach personality & attitude.
Who and what will you be?
After a record-breaking start to the year, we are looking for someone who lives and breathes social media platforms and content creation to join a rapidly growing side of our business.
An experienced creative with social first thinking, who understands how impactful social is for audiences AND how to make channels work, hard. Someone to create and tap into cultural moments, not make ads.
This role is about helping our clients navigate the sometimes alien world of social media and coming up with ‘sticky’ creative ideas that can connect them to new audiences. You’ll need to know your TikTok from your Twitch as well as the native functionality of all the major platforms, and if you’ve got as track record of picking up a camera phone and getting the job done yourself… even better.
Essentially, this is a role for someone who gets culture and is confident in their opinion but still capable of pairing that to a brand vision to create something that delivers results… whether that’s follows, click through, sign-up’s or just turning heads.
You will be self-motivated, comfortable in front of clients, be able to understand always-on strategies and more importantly have the energy to cope with implementing them.
- Create decks & present creative proposals and original ideas for new projects or opportunities driven by social strategy.
- Work with our strategy & social team to develop creative content concepts which align with our client content strategies – bridging data & creative.
- Be involved with weekly creative ideation sessions, developing weekly content.
- Manage and work on the production of scripts, storyboards and mock-up’s to sell in the idea and ensure consistency of vision.
- You will host client design meetings and calls and be the main client contact throughout production stages.
- Work with creatives, photographers, designers, videographers, animators & more to ensure projects are delivered to a high standard.
- Oversee the creative post-production of social content, maintaining high standards of creative within our offering.
- You will champion best practice to raise the bar for our clients, going beyond their expectations.
- You will research, showcase and demonstrate innovative thinking and best practice in social and help proactively sell in new native functionalities and platforms to clients.
- Be responsible for the effective delivery of all projects, on time and on budget, whilst managing client relationships & expectations.
- Keep up to date with new technical and creative developments in the social sector, mapping social trends and strategic developments among our competition.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years with agency experience in a social media content creation role, preferably in a brand/corporate/agency context, with a track record of delivering impactful projects (with the data to prove it ideally).
- Highly creative with the ability to manage video/motion graphic solutions within brand guidelines and agreed timescales.
- Have a high level of experience of various content production techniques and styles. Including in studio, on client location and corporate.
- Proven track record of creating content that performs online and predicting emerging content trends.
- Ability to understand and interpret clients’ requirements instantly and bring ideas to life through film.
- Create decks and presentations professionally and on brand.
- Preferably, to have experience in shooting video content with an understanding around shoot protocol, camera equipment, best practices and film crews.
- Understanding of typography, layout and the native typography of social media such as character counts, use of graphics, emojis, memes, GIF and beyond.
- Good time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Confident and articulate, with the ability to voice and share ideas and opinions both internally and with clients.
- Confident in own abilities and be able to proactively influence clients and manage their expectations.
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Strong creativity with high attention to detail.
- Confident in own abilities
- Able to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
- A problem solver who is proactive, driven and ultra-organised.
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
- Great team player with a client-centric focus and possess the ability to build strong and effective working relationships.
- Punctual and willing to work hours as required on-location to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Sense of humour.
What's in it for you?
- Clear progression, training, development & career planning.
- Company annual profit share scheme.
- Dog friendly offices.
- Proper Flexi-Working & Flexi-Hours.
- Fantastic, friendly, close-knit team.
- Monthly Recognition Scheme.
- Annual awards.
- 3, 5 & 10 year anniversary awards & additional annual leave.
- Regular company socials - anything from go-karting to clay-pigeon
shooting! Strictly no ‘team-building’ torture!
- Employee referral bonus.
- Summer and Christmas parties plus quarterly incentives.
- Company pension
- 23 days holiday allowance + bank holidays.
- Employee Assistance Programme & Mental Health First Aiders
- Monthly one to ones with your Line Manager and Biannual appraisals.
- Free office parking.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Competitive Salary DOE p/a plus benefits.
Are you in?
We’d love to get to know you so please include a funny or interesting fact about yourself in your application alongside either a video-based application or your CV, cover letter and any examples of work.