We are a no-nonsense content agency. When we say ‘no nonsense’ we mean it. It’s all about producing effective content strategies integrating, video, podcast, design, animation and photography, that helps businesses to grow. We were founded on the simple belief that video is the most powerful medium for communications and that every business – no matter what their size or budget – should be able to benefit from it.
Now, almost a decade later, we are one of the fastest growing content agencies in the UK. But, more important than that, we love what we do, transforming our clients’ communications. We want every business to be able to experience the transformative effect of performance driven content and to enjoy making it with us.
We’ve worked hard to create a refreshing, vibrant and dynamic environment that brings out the best in our team. A happy workplace means happy people and happy clients! Join us to become part of our team producing media that works for some of the world’s greatest brands.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for a Social Media & Content assistant who wants to join a fast-paced, rapidly growing content agency with great opportunities for growth.
Based out of our Cheltenham HQ with the ability to work flexibly you will have the opportunity to work with, own and oversee productions with a vastly diverse range of client from tech and brand through to construction and manufacturing.
Having launched our Content Strategy service this year, this role is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join the team at a pivotal point in the company’s history. We are now building out a team of Content Strategists, Social, Digital and Analytical Experts who have a understanding of content marketing & strategy, digital marketing and communications planning, allowing seamless delivery of content and campaigns across all channels online and offline for our clients.
With a real opportunity to work with and grow in a department of like-minded creatives and strategists this role also comes with great career progression opportunities as the business continues to expand. We’re looking for a ‘do-er’ and ‘go-getter’, someone who will take the reins and own it.
- Assist with producing social media plans that leverage all key social platforms, influencers and content partnerships
- Assist with developing content calendars and scheduling cadence
- Assist with reporting, analysis and ongoing insights and recommendations
- Assist with producing high quality client-facing reports, studies and presentations.
- Deliver content across social channels
- Develop an in depth understanding of the marketplace and the social landscape to ensure delivery of best-in-class campaigns.
- Support new business by delivering paid social audits and account reports.
- Assist with the effective delivery of projects, on time and on budget, whilst managing client relationships and expectations.
- Keep up to date with new technical and creative developments in the content marketing sector with awareness of social trends and competitors.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Strong creativity with high attention to detail.
- Confident in own abilities
- Able to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
- A problem solver who is proactive, driven and ultra-organised.
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
- Great team player with a client-centric focus and possess the ability to build strong and effective working relationships.
- Sense of humour
Skills & Experience
- Experience across some or all of the following is desirable: Social management, influencer marketing, paid media, community management, and reporting.
- Exposure to social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Experience of creating visual content (ideally with some basic exposure to design tools such as Canva, Photoshop etc.)
- Confident and articulate, with the ability to voice and share ideas and opinions both internally and with clients.
- Confident in own abilities and be able to proactively influence clients and manage their expectations.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 hours per week starting at National Living Wage (8am – 3.15pm, Mon-Thurs). Additional hours may be offered during your placement.
- Full HubSpot training.
- Employment support & essential skills training course.
- Agile working.
- Fantastic and close-knit team.
- Company pension.
- Holiday allowance & bank holidays.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Development & training.
- Regular company socials - anything from go-karting to clay-pigeon shooting! Strictly no ‘team-building’ torture!
- Summer and Christmas parties.
- Monthly one to ones with your Line Manager.
Are you in?
We’d love to get to know you so please include a funny or interesting fact about yourself in your application alongside either a video based application or your CV, cover letter and any examples of work.
*The Kickstart Scheme is a 6 month paid job placement with a local employer, funded by the Government. It provides a fully funded job opportunity for young people to gain experience of working in some of Britain’s most exciting companies.
Requirements to Apply
- Aged 16-24
- Be on Universal Credit
- Talk to your Work Coach at the Job Centre to find out more about the role & be referred to apply - Click Here for more info