We are a no-nonsense content agency. When we say ‘no nonsense’ we mean it. It’s all about producing effective content strategies integrating, video, podcast, design, animation and photography, that helps businesses to grow. We were founded on the simple belief that video is the most powerful medium for communications and that every business – no matter what their size or budget – should be able to benefit from it.
Now, almost a decade later, we are one of the fastest growing content agencies in the UK. But, more important than that, we love what we do, transforming our clients’ communications. We want every business to be able to experience the transformative effect of performance driven content and to enjoy making it with us.
We’ve worked hard to create a refreshing, vibrant and dynamic environment that brings out the best in our team. A happy workplace means happy people and happy clients! Join us to become part of our team producing media that works for some of the world’s greatest brands.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for a driven Assistant Podcast Producer & Researcher who wants to join a fast-paced, rapidly growing media business as we expand our operations and staffing into London and Manchester over the next 12 months.
Based out of our Cheltenham HQ with the ability to work flexibly you will have the opportunity to work with, own and oversee productions with a vastly diverse range of client from tech and brand through to construction and manufacturing.
You will assist with creating engaging content for podcasts by doing the background research on clients and guests, booking guests & managing guests ahead of the podcast. In addition to this you will be involved in setting up and producing Podcasts in our studio. You are a proactive, organised person who is great at multitasking and you demonstrate initiative every day. Excellent research and writing skills are essential as is a flair for delivering stand-out content.
Skills / Experience
- Be able to demonstrate excellent research skills, finding exciting stories, credible and informative guests and intriguing story angles.
- Understand creating content that performs online, and emerging video/digital design trends.
- Good time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A creative mind and ability to think differently
- Confident and articulate, with the ability to voice and share ideas and opinions both internally and with clients.
- Demonstrate a flare for writing scripts and copy. You’ll be writing episodes and voice over scripts that keep listeners engaged; and supporting stories and copy for digital to entice them to listen in the first place.
- Good written English
- Podcast recording experience helpful (but not essential)
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Strong creativity with high attention to detail.
- Confident in own abilities
- Able to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
- A problem solver who is proactive, driven and ultra-organised.
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
- Great team player with a client-centric focus and possess the ability to build strong and effective working relationships.
- Sense of humour
What’s in it for you?
- 25 hours per week starting at National Living Wage (8am – 3.15pm, Mon-Thurs). Additional hours may be offered during your placement.
- Full HubSpot training.
- Employment support & essential skills training course.
- Agile working.
- Fantastic and close-knit team.
- Company pension.
- Holiday allowance & bank holidays.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Development & training.
- Regular company socials - anything from go-karting to clay-pigeon shooting! Strictly no ‘team-building’ torture!
- Summer and Christmas parties.
- Monthly one to ones with your Line Manager.
Are you in?
We’d love to get to know you so please include a funny or interesting fact about yourself in your application alongside either a video based application or your CV, cover letter and any examples of work.
*The Kickstart Scheme is a 6 month paid job placement with a local employer, funded by the Government. It provides a fully funded job opportunity for young people to gain experience of working in some of Britain’s most exciting companies.
Requirements to Apply
- Aged 16-24
- Be on Universal Credit
- Talk to your Work Coach at the Job Centre to find out more about the role & be referred to apply - Click Here for more info