We are a no-nonsense content agency. When we say ‘no nonsense’ we mean it. It’s all about producing effective content strategies integrating, video, podcast, design, animation and photography, that helps businesses to grow. We were founded on the simple belief that video is the most powerful medium for communications and that every business – no matter what their size or budget – should be able to benefit from it.
Now, almost a decade later, we are one of the fastest growing content agencies in the UK. But, more important than that, we love what we do, transforming our clients’ communications. We want every business to be able to experience the transformative effect of performance driven content and to enjoy making it with us.
We’ve worked hard to create a refreshing, vibrant and dynamic environment that brings out the best in our team. A happy workplace means happy people and happy clients! Join us to become part of our team producing media that works for some of the world’s greatest brands.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for a driven Assistant Producer who wants to join a fast-paced, rapidly growing media business as we expand our operations and staffing into London and Manchester over the next 12 months.
You will be assisting our team of producers throughout every facet of the production process including researching clients & creative concepts, pitching those concepts, supporting our crews on location and providing feedback on edits. The role will include some client liaison, research and general shoot preparation. You will be working with some of the country’s biggest brands on projects not just in the UK but internationally.
We’re looking for a ‘do-er’ and ‘go-getter’, someone who will take the reins and own their responsibilities and is hungry to gain some real hands-on production experience.
Skills & Experience
- Similar experience in social and online film production is desirable
- Highly creative with the ability to manage video/motion graphic solutions.
- Understanding of various filming techniques and styles. Including in studio, on client location, corporate and animation is desirable.
- Understanding of shoot protocol, camera equipment, best practices, film crews & H&S is desirable.
- Understanding of creating content that performs online, and emerging video/digital design trends.
- Good time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Confident and articulate, with the ability to voice and share ideas and opinions both internally and with clients.
- Confident in own abilities and be able to proactively influence clients and manage their expectations.
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is desirable.
- Research clients to then input into creative concepts.
- Assist our producer team with preparations for shoots including kit, location & example research.
- Assist with the creation of proposal decks for new projects or opportunities.
- Work on the production of scripts, storyboards, call sheets to ensure consistency of vision through each project.
- Assist on set for our clients across multiple locations.
- Input into the production of films and content to a high standard in order to create collateral for campaigns, social media, vox pops, pitch collateral, conferences and interviews.
- Help to maintain the high standards of creative within our video/animation offering. You will champion best practice and innovative thinking to raise the bar for our clients, going beyond their expectations.
- Input into the creative post-production of videos, including editing, motion graphics design, asset delivery, subtitling, tech check & quality control.
- Keep up to date with new technical and creative developments in the world of corporate film production with awareness of social trends and competitors.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 hours per week starting at National Living Wage (8am – 3.15pm, Mon-Thurs). Additional hours may be offered during your placement.
- Employment support & essential skills training course.
- Agile working.
- Fantastic and close-knit team.
- Company pension.
- Holiday allowance & bank holidays.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Development & training.
- Regular company socials - anything from go-karting to clay-pigeon shooting! Strictly no ‘team-building’ torture!
- Summer and Christmas parties.
- Monthly one to ones with your Line Manager.
Are you in?
We’d love to get to know you so please include a funny or interesting fact about yourself in your application alongside either a video based application or your CV, cover letter and any examples of work.
*The Kickstart Scheme is a 6 month paid job placement with a local employer, funded by the Government. It provides a fully funded job opportunity for young people to gain experience of working in some of Britain’s most exciting companies.
Requirements to Apply
- Aged 16-24
- Be on Universal Credit
- Talk to your Work Coach at the Job Centre to find out more about the role & be referred to apply - Click Here for more info