Data Driven, human inspired content.
Location: London with the ability work flexibly from office/home.
Who & What are we?
We are a content agency that’s growing fast and transforming our clients’ communications. We think every business deserves smart-thinking, human, targeted content that unlocks possibilities and delivering game-changing results shouldn’t be reserved for the über-brands. And why shouldn’t any brand demand ‘wow’ from their content… whether that’s production, engagement, unlocking ‘always on’ or discovering new platforms and audiences. We do all of this with our “No Nonsense”process. No smoke, no mirrors, just content that works.
Recently listed in the top 100 places to work, we have offices in London, Manchester and Cheltenham, and we offer a hybrid (and dog friendly) working environment, all we ask is that you’re able to access one of the offices when needed.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace culture where
everyone feels respected and included. We welcome and encourage applications
from candidates of all backgrounds, identities and lived experiences.
You might not think that you have all the skills or experience required for this role,
but if you like the sound of us please apply anyway as we prioritise culture fit and
ambition just as much as what you know already. After all, knowledge gaps can be
filled, but you can’t teach personality & attitude.
Who & What will you be?
We are looking for a driven and experienced Business Development Manager with a good knowledge of the agency and digital landscape, who wants to join a fast-paced, rapidly growing media business with the ability to build our presence and be an integral part of our growth.
- Attend and host regular client events with both current clients and prospects.
- Actively seek, re-engage and secure new business opportunities.
- Take part in monthly showcase pitches with blue-chip brands and SMEs.
- Create, update and manage prospect lists of target accounts.
- Research clients and prospects current and future requirements.
- Create and coordinate personalised proposals for clients to effectively communicate PinPoint Media’s offerings.
- Follow up pro-actively with prospective clients including meetings, calls, events etc.
- Research competitors, to understand their market and client base.
- Contact potential clients via phone and/or email to establish rapport and set up meetings/follow-ups.
- Proactively seek and attend networking and industry events
- Identifying market opportunities
- Maintain and build client relationships alongside the Account Management and New Business teams.
- Conduct thorough fact finds with all enquiries to ensure a full brief is taken and their needs are understood.
- Input into new marketing initiatives where required.
- Creating accurate quotations and proposals for clients and prospects.
- Deliver upon quarterly and annual sales targets
Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar B2B role.
- Sales and target orientated with a strong commercial awareness.
- Proven experience in targeting sales contacts and converting leads into revenue.
- Ability to think strategically to identify possible opportunities.
- Be able to have intelligent and relevant conversations with marketing decision makers and to manage an ongoing dialogue with prospects.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Confident, presentable and articulate, with the ability to voice and share ideas and opinions both internally and with clients.
- Strong understanding of lead-gen platforms and tools.
- Hubspot experience is a bonus.
- A deep understanding of marketing principles.
- Understanding of video production, photography, podcasts and/or animation.
- Excellent understanding of excel, word, powerpoint.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Strong creativity with high attention to detail.
- Confident in own abilities.
- Able to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
- A problem solver who is proactive, driven and ultra-organised.
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
- Must be detail-oriented, diligent and very well organised.
- Great team player with a client-centric focus and possess the ability to build strong and effective working relationships.
- Sense of humour.
What’s in it for you?
- Clear progression, training, development & career planning.
- Company annual profit share scheme.
- Dog friendly offices.
- Proper Flexi-Working & Flexi-Hours.
- Fantastic, friendly, close-knit team.
- Monthly Recognition Scheme.
- Annual awards.
- 3, 5 & 10 year anniversary awards & additional annual leave.
- Regular company socials - anything from go-karting to clay-pigeon shooting! Strictly no ‘team-building’ torture!
- Employee referral bonus.
- Summer and Christmas parties plus quarterly incentives.
- Company pension
- 23 days holiday allowance + bank holidays.
- Employee Assistance Programme & Mental Health First Aiders
- Monthly one to ones with your Line Manager and Biannual appraisals.
- Free office parking.
- Cycle to work scheme.
£45,000 - £55,000 DOE p/a plus uncapped OTE and benefits.
Are you in?
We’d love to get to know you so please include a funny or interesting fact about yourself in your application alongside either a video-based application or your CV and covering letter.